Wednesday, March 25, 2020

||| SHADOW |||


Now my shadow lives with me 
Never before that I could see,
The shadow whispers it’s mine
Never before close I have seen.

My shadow walks ahead of me
Tells to follow calm as could be.
I look ahead to see my shadow
It shrinks around my feet below.

Shadow breathes slow as I do
I can feel  its breathing flow.
When I smell these are all mine
Shadow tells no king-&-queen.

When my shadow opens its eyes
I could see there nothing else lies
When my shadow opens its eyes
I could see time stands in gallis.

My shadow and my time on lane
In synchrony they dance so insane
Solitude grips my shadow to bleed
I say- my shadow, now you the need.
.............................................................
Me With Corona solitude 
25th March 2020
------------------------------------------------