Monday, December 31, 2018

||| UNLEARN |||

Let me learn to unlearn
Let me do to undo then
Full cycle life is to run
My days the sweet puffed bun!

The rooms and the doors
The windows and the shutters
The roads and the lanes
The tracks and the lawns
All these sing, sing with time
All the dances dance with chime

Let me tell all these untold
Let me sing all that unsung
Assorted all that lie in front
Counted ones are kept in vault!

The lilies and the lotuses
The Jasmines and the cactus
All are mine the joys and sorrows
Known are unknown as flows time
Life is sweet in grape vine.

I know, you know to swim
I know, your unfathomable whim
I know, you can ground the thunder
I know, I can put all on my shoulder.

Let me unlearn to me unwind
All my learning gone with wind
Standing here and standing there
Dampened lightening gone with year!

The truth, in pack with untruth
Lies hidden with buzzing moth.
I learn to unlearn all that matters
I unlearn to learn all that matters!
...................................... 

5 comments:

Laxman Sahoo said...

It is Amazing. woh nice poem and nice write. We really enjoyed this work of yours VC sir . We look forward to reading and enjoying again and again . Congrats! Jai maa Saraswati🙏

abhaya kuamar pradhan said...

A Cryptic Master Piece👌👌 Loved the last two lines of the poem.This wonderful piece took time to internalize... Sat Sat Naman 🙏 Congratulations Sir 💐 waiting for the next poem.

Anonymous said...

High Level Poem Sir !!
My type person should read this poem 2/3 times to understand fully.

अनामक, संज्ञारहित (Anonymous) said...

Sir,

Learning to unlearn is the most difficult of all, isn't it ? And with a slate devoid of clutter, there is so much space to write. Time is a great teacher and as seasons go by, we know to treasure the important ones and let go of unimportant ones.

Sapna said...

Sir,

Learning to unlearn is the most difficult of all, isn't it ? And with a slate devoid of clutter, there is so much space to write. Time is a great teacher and as seasons go by, we know to treasure the important ones and let go of unimportant ones.