Wednesday, February 6, 2008

DOESN'T HE LIKE ME?

Doesn't he like me ?

Why he never said me Hello ?
Why did he always ask about my brother
Even I was in-front front of him?

Why didn't he ever asked of me?

He didn't do so
Because he never liked me?

But why? But why?

But why he didn't like me?
What did I do to him?

Did he not like me
Just because I was a girl?






Anwesha Mohanty

VIII, Bhratiya Vidya Bhavan Public School
BHEL, Ramchandrapuram
Hyderabad


(On being asked by her maternal grand father)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Anwesha, Both of ur poems are cool and intresting. Keep it up and wish you all the best.

Jai ...Passion Drives Enthusiasm said...

Hi Anwesha,

To the one " Doesn't He Like me ", I feel grandpa was curious to see both of you on that day.

Hmm 2'd poem is awesome.Keep going ALL THE BEST.

Cheers,

Jaikumar, UoH.