2. DharmaGhata without dharma is Adharma-Nata !
3. When you fall down, you bite the soil of this land to say aloud 'Hindustan ... Jindabad !'
4. Cheap tuition fee brings in cheap quality education: Is't true ? Hypothesis under test.
5. Activism is well practiced at others expense-Safe activism with well media coverage order of the day
6. A true activist is not supposed to act for better but to find fault with others
7. Person's weakness is religion but spirituality is the strength ... Sunday Reveals
8. ala Bihune Prana-Nasha | Tathya Bahule Sarbanasha !
9. #NDTV essentially narrates stories of Old in Delhi, so should be called#ODTV
10. Let the day not repeat, Let the flurry don't hit.
11. Boycott at times turn out to boy-cut :)
12. If there is hegemony in India that is due to Cricket, because my village kids have forgotten all other games for cricket.
13. If you are an outsider then you tend to remain outsider always ! ..........
14. There is no more frantic effort and no need to make son-in-law an insider ..... :)
15. When there's mass there'll be nothing like Khas ! True for everything including education ... :)
16. Consensus is only a cosmetic for democracy.
17. It needn't be a mania but true, more you want to hide self more you tear others.
18. Some myths are beautiful to remain in myth.
19. Entrance examination is discriminatory - for next campus dhamaka !
20. For Progressives' applaud, state must be responsible for all the nocturnal activities.
21. Everybody wants reservation because God has promised each something while coming down here ... assuming God is atop
22. University though sounds something of 'Universe' should do good being of local.
23. If you have been complaining persistently then time has come to look within.
24. You can only delay the end but can't end the end.
25. If you are hurt on waist it's an alert to go slow.
26. Distribution is a myth, either earn or usurp is the truth.
27. Putting your cards close to your chest is not enough, there could be one looking over your shoulder.
28. Do you still say the sum reserved is a scholarship ?
29. There is no good time for difficult things, so just take it head-on.
30. Engineering aims at mass production and profits; social engineering is not an exception.
31. In order to understand one has to stand on boundary.
32. Cricket is a Brahminical or Rabbinical or of both Game !
33. Aim for the sky, but move slowly, enjoying every step along the way. It is all those little steps that make the journey complete.
34. Left exists along with right and so vice-versa.
35. There's nothing wrong in making profit albeit not violating laws of the land, Indians need to be told first, they are brain washed against for all poverty to thrive.
36. Even studying engineering is profit driven.
37. And Profit making is really not bad as long as it doesn't cost you.
38. There's glory to be rich, at least try to be rich.
39. If India now needs Azadi that's from 'Mania-of-Azadi' .
40. The words 'Dalit and Brahminical' are looking for modern progressive semantics. now for abstract descriptor than social discriminator - a
41. The day you followed MCQ for exam in Odai language in Xth class you denied flower to blossom !
42. Examination is MANUBADI with discriminating grades - shun it ?
43. If one's washing its car everyday then the being is still at lower middle class.
44. If one's washing its car once in a week than the same is pretending as higher middle class.
45. If one is not at all cleaning its car than it's pretending as a messiah for classless.
46. When activism is a profession then it has professional hazard too !
47. You can only talk with clarity and authority on utility of public transport if and only if you get chauffer-driven office car for your convenience.
48. National Ego is also required to make a strong nation.
49. Best life is at the best equilibrium.
50. Beggars are happy with Aahar in Odisha
51. Make an Odia life proud Dus Numbari. with Aahar (5rs) and AaBas (5rs) for a day !
52. If contemporary India is looking for an icon for nation building it's X-Gen's favourite Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam !
53. When you made bonsai yesterday, you denied shade to yourself and agreed humming AC to bring misery into your bed room.
54. I produce STATE MUST REAR - that's the human-right at the best form in India.
55. Ask Me More - Indian Neta are always for.
56. Give Me More - Indian Citizens are always for.
59. Indians (some) get confused with Nationalism because freedom came to us in midnight when many were asleep.
60. The day 'Dill Mange More' appeared on flat-faces since then Freebie-democracy has got its field-days here.
61. Don't blame politicians for not being transparent as RTI has undone to itself.
62. Transparency through eGovernance is possible only when system cookies are disabled!
63. Thank God there are sign boards atleast in engineering colleges for some other branches of engineering than Computer Science and Engineering.
64. Drought set in India since we started importing dates from Arabia.
65.Caste system will be eradicated in India only when you help yourself for your hair-cut !
66. Night rain is Coco-Conspiracy to save its revenue in day-time sale.
67. WhatsApp is anti-bourgeois for it cuts revenue of capitalist cell-service providers.
68. Mother knows her children needs: free phones, gold, land etc. etc.
69. Skin-whiteners are invented to end discrimination, promote their sales if you really stand for the cause.
70. While Computer Science provides bread, Social Science demands for butter.
71. Internet access is to be added to citizen's fundamental right.
72. Respect is earned and gender is not license to it.
73. India is becoming super power as many Indians have stared drinking sealed-bottle mineral water - more we drink so more we turn super!
74. Some social scientists choose to remain blind since Socrates drank poison closing his eyes.
75. Indian electorates soon after fixing opaque glass window-shutters in homes, have started demanding transparency elsewhere.
76. Indian leftism is unique because non-of its brand leaders own Marx-beard !
77. Difference between yesterday world and today world is, Hyderabad sweating !
78. Activists are like unpaired electrons oflate seeking for making of issues getting paired.
79. Yesterday Rudali and today activist reflect invariance of our society.
80. Life is from OM to ATM and ATM to OM !
81. Heart-throbs are meant for heart-aches.
82. When you sweat by legs you take to half-pants.
83. Wearing colourful clothes doen't mean you are less colourful without.
84. If all in family proceed together to vegetable market then be sure they often must be ordering mixed-veg curry to home for dinner.
85. Primary truth is only visible at grain-and-vegetable markets.
86. When you accept freebies in broad day-light, you allow self to be in deep dark in many more things.
87. When an electoral victory attracts many fathers, a loss turns bastard.
88. One can always think self a Harry Potter who can one day slay the Voldemort.
89. Turmoil in life mostly lessens if you can remember correctly where did you start.
90. Is birth always accidental ?
91. Common civil code means commonality in civilisation.
92.If you are running away don't look back because jackals do that and there are only few left with.
93. The success of self-help is selfie: Self-help redefined.
94. Being always online with Facebook, essentially suggests the user is indeed a loner !
95. Indian social scientists looked towards west because that time made-easy on Chanakya was not available. yet have only discovered Chanakya in Chandmama and TV serial !
96. Computing scientists have gone for soft computing and randomised algorithms taking clue from Vishnu and Lakshmi divine dice playing!
97. Grandparents ask - Is that Social Studies now Social Science ?
98. Leadership can be cultivated need not be earned by academic degree or family lineage !
99. 'FLOAT LIKE A BUTTERFLY, STING LIKE A BEE'
100. All medicines are for safe-landing not cure .
101. Landings are always beautiful including start and end ones.
102. Rats only jump off a sinking ship but captain sinks with it.
103. WORLD HAS NOT MOVED MUCH EXCEPT moving from cave to cave now moves flat to flat.
104. If kids send WhatsApp messages telling they are caught up with software bugs so will call later then you have succeeded in putting them in the track you wished for them . Congratulate Yourself !
105. Big Data analytics looks for illusive world order with the plight of statisticians and computing professionals.
106. Big Data and Big Maya, both go hand in hand for God's delight.
107. Big Data analytics is a human attempt to confuse God.