Monday, January 23, 2012

From my tweets

Follow me at hmcs_hcu of twitter.com ....

The way I need a smart abstraction for devising a good theory that way I need a good God for smart living!

Now, with so many political parties portray India of Mahabharat age with so many kings and chieftains. They only in need of a Kurukshetra!


Let me tell you, my son and me are great fan of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose -- we'd have been different led by him - a political conjecture!

Honest, Chetan Bhagat's works do not attract me - I know his books sell well; probably for his management of literature ....

Can the definition (of literature) be different for locality to locality? Could be ... ? Shouldn't be ..... ?

Is literature all about reminiscences and love ? Rushdie (issue in JLF) in search of a definition of literature ....

Sunday is dreadful for animals in India as many go for non-veg that day ....killings and killings .... of lifeless birds ...

Something one mayn't either eager to own or disown - that happens in large part of one's life; if not then life is not complete with.


I'm not worried of cricket loss as it's of croerpati's game; there is no sports but business!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sir,


The way I need a smart abstraction for devising a good theory that way I need a good God for smart living!


sounds to be very thoughtful quote :)