Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Socially responsive resource usage: a protocol

My exploration to Computational Social Science: A Research paper


Sharing of state resources like natural resources and developmental funds, needs to be inclusive as well as traceable. Further, for sustainability resource rights are to be enforced. For the purpose, a protocol for resource usages is proposed and shown that the protocol could be made adaptive to empower people by cooperation, collaboration and self help.


Find at http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=1964527

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For CS buffs!

This is my the first researchy paper of my research exploring new area called "Computational Social Science".

Hrushikesha Mohanty said...

For CS researchers ...

I have another publication on
"An Algebra of Social Distance" for my travel in uncharted area of research "Computational Social Science".