Thursday, June 25, 2015

An Open Letter to CM on Nabakalebara


Dear Hon’ble CM of Odisha
(sent to csori@ori.nic.in   (Chief Secretary) cmo@nic.in  (CMO)  )
Date: 25th June 2015
I live at Hyderabad since 30 years. I have nothing to do with politics there in Odisha. I’m writing to this being extremely hurt at the happenings at Shree Mandira Puri during Ghata Paribartan on    15-16 June '15
I hail from a small village in Odisha. I inherit the legacy of Shree Jagannath culture and belief. I’m not from an elite family to boast of. But, I’m surely proud of my inheritance. But, the happenings there at the epicenter of my belief have killed me. I’m sure, many believers like me  must be feeling the pain I have with me for this unholy acts of Daitapati s and failure of Shree Mandira administration.
I’m writing to you in distress for your concrete actions on the following points:

  1.        Seizure of cell phones of all the servitors who were in Shree Mandira during Ghata Paribartan on 15-16 June ’15.
  2.        Trace their communications to check whether they have taken picture of Brahma and sent it to somewhere. This news (rumour) adds to my distress.
  3. Suspend all servitors who were there in Shree Mandira until they are probed and exonerated. 
  4.      Suspend the Shree Mnadira administrator until he’s exonerated of his inaction. And he must not conduct the probe as  now he is engaged in.
  5.      Put the temple administration with Gajapati Maharaj. 
  6.       Put your ministers only on governance duty in Puri for Rath Yatra but not to indulge in temple rituals and activities. 
  7.       Sensitize Govt. media officers that Nabakalebara is not a tourism event , it’s much more to us devotee of Shri Jagannatha.             
Finally, my humble request to you is to come on public with Gajapati Maharaj and Jagadguru Shankaracharya to address us,  of Odisha and Shri Jagannatha Mahaprabhu devotees. Please assure us  the sanctity of Shree Madira is intact and will be so in future .


Best regards


Hrushikesha Mohanty
Hyderabad


6 comments:

Unknown said...

I am also extremely hurt at the happenings at Shree Mandira. We are requesting Govt. please respect our culture and belief. Please don't do any politics in the name of GOD.

With regards

Ramakanta Bal
Hyderabad

Jogeswar Choudhury said...

Being equally hurt, I putforth my requests in the same manner as above,for needful action by the government of Odisha.
with regards


Jogeswar Choudhury said...

Being equally hurt, I putforth my requests in the same manner as above,for needful action by the government of Odisha.
with regards

Jogeswar Choudhury
Rayagada

Ashish Kumar Nayak said...

Sir, Good points on this issue. Hope our govt try to implement it.

B.N.Patnaik said...

I am deeply hurt and very much upset with what happened. We who live outside Odisha should create a forum, probably Internet forum, to register our protest against what happened. I do not know how to do it, being merely semi-literate about computer.

I am happy that Professor Mohanty has conveyed his protest to the CM of Odisha. I thank him and congratulate him
a lot for this.

Unknown said...

I am deeply hurt & surprise that the CM,Odisha is 'SILENT' till date,WHY?All the cellphone shoul be seized and verified by Odisha Police to know whether photo of Bramha taken or not?n a Action should be taken in a TIME BOUND manner.
Jai Jagannath