Tuesday, January 29, 2019

||| I KNOW |||

I know
Hundreds will rise with hoods of hates
Hundreds will rise with bags of words 
Hundreds of words will fly
Hundreds of cacophony cry
But
I know to me I'm fair
I know, you know I care
I know you stand behind fog
I know I hear there sounds gong
For you
I can smoke thousands of wasps
I can erase off all dark spots
I can slip on thousands of arrows
I can bear all the stings of wasps !
Let there be on me thousands of whispers
Let there be on me thousands of ears
Let me be watched by thousands of eyes
Let me be run over by thousands of legs
But,
I know the wasps can't fly forever
I know all the whispers will be over
I know to me I'm fair
I know to me I'm fair !
.
..........................................................................................
Hrushikesha Mohanty
29th January 2019
Bhubaneswar
............................................................................................



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

||| I KNOW AND I DO NOT KNOW |||

My Lord, I know who I am.
I know not My Lord, who I am.
With extremes of these two stands at hand,
I strive to reach out to You, Beyond.
The whole of this world sees my varied shades and
Restricts the whole of my being to some shades. But,
Like a crystal is my mind pristine and
Fine to sense You, Divine.
Catching my anger, they call me rude,
Smelling my greed, they call it crude,
Seeing my fear, they call me meek,
Watching my vigor, they call me freak.
Feeling my calm, they call me cool,
Lauding my wins, they cuddle my views,
Jogging my fails, they judge my defaults,
Finding me sad, they herald my faults.
I know that you know me in real, my Lord.
My will is a pure and hueless beam.
The prismatic mind diffracts my will and
Projects the shades out of my will.
You know my Lord, neither am I
A crystalline prismatic mind, nor the shades.
I am only a ray of your Infinite Light.
I am only a will in your countless Wills.
I know not, if good or bad I am,
May it however be viewed as to who I am,
My work is of tuning my will with Yours and
Striving to transcend from here to Beyond...
...........
Relpy by Lalitha Kirana Your ex-M.Tech student