Friday, January 25, 2019

||| Where are You |||

Where ? Where it is ?
Where your heart lies ?
Searching in greens, deep blue sky
Searching in rocks, sandy spring bay
Where are you ? Where you lie ?

Searching in books, old brave tales
Searching in tunes, new bright labs
Searching in pains, old memory lanes
Searching in laughs, new war cries

Where are you ? Where it lies ?
Oh My Mother Land
Where your heart lies ?

....................................................................
On 26th January  2019
@KIIT Deemed University Parade Ground
---------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

!!! Our motherland is everywhere, be it in the clouds, blue sky, books, labs and where not. We can feel her love if we dedicate ourselves to her!!! A wonderful poem on an extremely special occasion!!!! Have Republic day to you Sir

Anonymous said...

very nice poem, sir. The words, 'old brave tales' and 'old memory lanes' brings nostalgia, sir. Well, the motherland speaks to Her son as follows...
|| There am I ||
There. There am I.
There lies my heart, my son.
Shining in greens of sacred lives,
Dwelling in rock-firm virtuous minds,
Brimming in gigantic wills of the brave
Who turn the blue times upside down.
There lies my heart, my son.
Where the spirit is free to serve and heart spills childlike love,
Where the mind senses motherly love in every form of life on globe,
Where the dark past is consumed by the present and the present is sacrificed for the bright future,
Where a heart finds it's beat raising from everywhere and nowhere, such heart is my heart, my son...
1
Delete or hide this
LoveShow more reactions
· Reply · 1m